We all know that EWGA is an outstanding organization. But it can become
even better with the help of the successful, bright and enthusiastic
women who make up our membership. Become a volunteer! You will have the
opportunity to learn new skills or grow existing ones. It's a great way
to make new friends and business contacts! Please don't hesitate to contact
us if you'd like to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
- Golf Programs and Education Committee
- Help coordinate the Chapter Championship and Invitational events. Are you on a never ending
quest to improve your game? Well, this is the committee for you! We need
you to help plan, organize and attend learning clinics. Network with local golf pros and create fun learning opportunities. Assist members in establishing a handicap in GLMS.
- Golf Events and Social Events Committee
- Help coordinate the special golf events such as the Charlotte Invitational, Charity events and Volunteer to coordinate a weekly League and host Weekend Tour events a great way to network and golf! Have a favorite course you'd like to act as host for an EWGA golf outing this year? Do
you love to party? Help us plan, organize (and of course attend!)
social and networking events and non-competitive golf outings.
- New Membership Recruiting
- Help recruit new members! Help plan the annual Kickoff Event! Spread the good word of EWGA! Help plan new member orientation events.
- Marketing Committee
you love to write or design? Are you interested in media or
advertising? Promote EWGA in the community and act as community
relations representative. Have fun while helping out with media
relations to increase membership. Are
you a born salesperson? Don't take "no" for an answer? Help secure corporate sponsors to keep our programs vital.
- General Volunteer Pool
Not sure you can commit to a committee position? Then the general
volunteer pool is for you! We'll draw from this pool for one-time
requests such as working registration tables, setting
up for events, welcoming guests, etc.